World (Map) Music to Dance To
Inspired by the map themes of the Super Mario series, Super Cartography Bros. is the 55th FREE community arrangement album from OverClocked ReMix. It features seventeen arrangements from fifteen artists with an EDM focus alongside artwork by Maya "rnn" Petersen, and was published on November 30th, 2015.
Accompanying the main Radio Edit version of the album are the Club Edit version, as well as a non-stop DJ Mixed version edited by Aaron "Global-Trance" Wu.
Download TORRENT - Lossless Flac + Mp3 + Art + Trailer, ~2.94GB
Downloading the album using BitTorrent is the best option - it helps us save bandwidth and gives you the option of downloading MP3, lossless FLAC files, or both by selecting which files to grab in your BitTorrent client.Download Torrent
Download ZIP File (Mp3 + Art, ~549MB)Mirror #1 Mirror #2 Mirror #3 Mirror #4
01 - It's-a-Me
- Arranged by:Funk Fiction
- Source:Super Mario World - "Map 7 (Special)"
02 - Where the Wild Things Are
- Arranged by:RobKTA feat. XPRTNovice
- Source:New Super Mario Bros. Wii - "World 5 (Forest)"
03 - Star Power
- Arranged by:DarkSim
- Source:New Super Mario Bros. 2 - "World Star"
04 - Caravan Bowser
- Arranged by:Flexstyle, XPRTNovice
- Source:Super Mario 3D World - "World Bowser"
05 - Eet's a Nu World
- Arranged by:RobKTA
- Source:Super Mario World - "Map 2 (Overworld)"
06 - Herculean
- Arranged by:Jewbei
- Source:Super Mario Bros. 3 - "World 4 Map (Giant Land)"
07 - Underground Pipe Society
- Arranged by:DDRKirby(ISQ)
- Source:Super Mario Bros. 3 - "World 7 Map (Pipe Land)"
08 - The Other Side
- Arranged by:bLiNd
- Source:Super Mario Bros. 3 - "Warp Map"
09 - Do Yoshi What I See?
- Arranged by:Flexstyle
- Source:Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - "Map BGM"
10 - 2D Beat
- Arranged by:Arceace
- Source:Super Mario 3D Land - "Special 8"
11 - Greedbuilt
- Arranged by:Desert Catz (Flexstyle, KingTiger)
- Source:Wario Land - Medley
12 - Vanilla Underground
- Arranged by:SREYAS
- Source:Super Mario World - "Map 3 (Vanilla Dome)"
13 - Goomba Stomp
- Arranged by:Kruai
- Source:Super Mario 3D World - "World 5"
14 - Koopa Reaper
- Arranged by:bLiNd
- Source:Super Mario World - "Map 6 (Koopa Castle)," "The Evil King Koopa BGM"
15 - PL41N
- Arranged by:DJ RoboRob
- Source:New Super Mario Bros. - "World 1 (Grass)"
16 - Heatrave
- Arranged by:EAR
- Source:New Super Mario Bros. 2 - "World 2 (Desert)"
17 - Invincible
- Arranged by:Beatdrop
- Source:Super Mario World - "Map 4 (Native Star)"
About OverClocked ReMix
Founded in 1999, OverClocked ReMix is an organization dedicated to the appreciation and promotion of video game music as an art form. Its primary focus is ocremix.org, a website featuring thousands of free fan arrangements, information on game music and composers, resources for aspiring artists, and a thriving community of video game music fans.
OCRは１９９９年に創立されて、ゲーム音楽への感謝、保存、演出に専念するための組織です。OCRの主要な活動は ocremix.org で見つかるインターネットサイト。このサイトに数百のゲーム音楽好きに作られたリミックスのMP3と、ゲームの音楽と作曲家の情報と、音楽家を熱望している人のための供給源と、にぎやかなゲーム音楽のファンがいっぱいいます。